Heavy Duty Cranes
- New hook block design with tilted sheaves for reduced rope wear.
- Accessible central lubrication system.
- Hoist condition monitoring system NovaMaster as overload protection with strain gauge load measuring.
- Hoisting frequency inverter with closed loop, hoisting motor with encoder, frequency inverter controller travelling machineries.
- State of the art electrics.
- Gantry cranes utilize a torsion box girder and legs on either side to form a travelling bridge that is mainly used outdoors for loading and offloading in storage yards or similar areas.
- Floor rails eliminate the need for runway structures and allow easy and free access around the crane area.
- Working outside the rail area is made possible with cantilevers on either one or both sides of the legs.
- Single and double girder configurations are available from light to heavy loads.
Double Girder Cranes
- Various configurations available from light loads and short spans to heavy loads and long spans.
- Low, medium and high box girder connections to suit both standard and more restricted installations.
- Endless optional extras available such as walkways, service platforms, crane lights, alarms, radio remotes and many more.
- Compact hoist design to allow extremely good hook height.
Single Girder Cranes
- Efficient and cost effective for light to medium loads for spans up to 30m.
- Well planned standard component basis, depending on the usage with electric chain hoist or electric wire rope hoist.
- Minimum lateral hook movements and low load swing with the use of frequency inverters.
- Modular crane kits assembled to your specification.
CRANES Efficient and Versatile solution for a variety of requirements
- Loads up to 10 000 kg.
- Free standing jib cranes with 180°, 270° and 360°slewing options.
- Wall mounted jib cranes with 180° slewing range.
- Slewing beam as IPE Profile or Profile Master light crane profile.
- Suitable for electric chain hoist or manual hand chain blocks.
- Electric wire rope hoist on request.
Light Cranes Systems
- Our light crane systems (Profile Master and Lightster) are available with 3 different profile types to cater for different load weights and suspension distances.
- Ideal for production lines and single and multiple crane systems running from a common runway.
- The system can be mounted on free standing upright columns or from roof trusses to suit almost any type of room or ceiling design.
- For Load capacities up to 2t.